No injuries in fire at Newaygo senior living facility

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

NEWAYGO, Mich. — Nobody was injured in a small fire at a senior living facility Tuesday in Newaygo County.

The fire happened at Woodview Apartments, located at 782 Brooks St. in Newaygo.

Fire crews said there was a small electrical fire that was contained to one room in a senior living apartment.

Officials said all the residents are safe and accounted for, and would be returned to their homes Tuesday.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.